IN THIS GUIDE
- Wyoming Recovery, Cody Regional Health, Central Wyoming Counseling Center, Southwest Counseling, and Peak Wellness (View All)
- Each treatment center in our list has: (a) The Gold Seal of Approval from the Joint Commission or a CARF accreditation for addiction services, (b) Composite online review score of 3/5 stars or better, (c) Robust programs that effectively treat dual diagnosis disorders in an inpatient setting.
Top Rated Inpatient Drug Rehabs in Wyoming
Treatment may include a combination of individual, group, and family therapy as well as couples counseling, CBT, exercise, yoga, acupuncture, and massage therapy. Clients get to help decide what the best course of treatment is and can work with their treatment team to modify those plans accordingly.
What They Treat: Dual diagnosis substance abuse and depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and PTSD.
Levels of Care: Detox, Residential Treatment, PHP, IOP
Online Reviews: A
Accreditations: Joint Commission Gold Seal
At Cody Behavioral Health’s residential treatment center, clients play an active role in deciding what components of treatment make up their recovery plan. Some may include different forms of individual or group therapies, medication management, family inclusion, or 12-step programs.
What They Treat: Dual diagnosis substance abuse and depression, anxiety, and PTSD. They have psychiatric-only services too.
Levels of Care: Inpatient Treatment, PHP, IOP
Central Wyoming Counseling Center
307-237-9583 | Visit Website
1430 Wilkins Circle, Casper, Wyoming 82601
Services may include individual, group, or family therapy, relapse prevention, medication management, school and education services, parenting and life skills development, and a variety of other options depending on the specific needs of each client.
What They Treat: Dual diagnosis substance abuse and depression, anxiety, and eating disorders. They also have psychiatric-only services.
Levels of Care: Residential Treatment, PHP, IOP, Sober Living
Southwest Counseling Services
307-352-6680 | Visit Website
1124 College Drive, Rock Springs, Wyoming 82901
Residential treatment involves individual, group, and family therapy, recovery skills, corrective thinking, relapse prevention, and more. Because treatment plans are highly individualized, clients can choose the best course and modify their specific plan as needed.
What They Treat: Dual diagnosis substance abuse and depression, ADHD, bipolar disorder, OCD, personality disorders, PTSD, eating disorders, psychotic disorders, anxiety, and trauma. They have psychiatric-only services as well.
Levels of Care: Inpatient Detox, Inpatient Treatment, PHP, IOP, Sober Living
Online Reviews: C
Accreditations: CARF Accredited
Editorial Note: Southwest Counseling also provides a jail-based treatment program.
Treatment includes case management, individual, group, and family therapy, medication management, support groups, and online tools that help manage different symptoms of stress. They offer treatment for a wide variety of co-occurring conditions.
What They Treat: Dual diagnosis substance abuse and anxiety, ADHD, bipolar disorder, depression, psychotic disorders, eating disorders, OCD, personality disorders, and PTSD. They also have programs to treat those only struggling with mental health.
Levels of Care: Detox, Residential Treatment, PHP, IOP, Sober Living
Online Reviews: D
Accreditations: CARF Accredited
Wyoming Addiction & Mental Health Support
Additional Resources For Finding Help in Wyoming:
- Wyoming Department of Health: Community Mental Health Centers Directory
- Wyoming Department of Health – Behavioral Health Division
- Read our actionable guide to finding an inpatient drug rehab near me.
- Find out why Joint Commission Accreditation Matters.
- Search for more Joint Commission Accredited Facilities on QualityCheck.org.
Overdose Prevention Resources
- In the event of a suspected overdose call 911 and monitor the individual until paramedics arrive.
- NEXT Distro – Wyoming: A national overdose prevention organization, their website provides information about opioid overdoses and resources to find naloxone anywhere in Wyoming.
- Wyoming Department of Health Opioid Overdose Response: This government site provides a wealth of opioid overdose resources across Wyoming.