IN THIS GUIDE
- AdCare, Butler Hospital, and The Providence Center (View All)
- Each treatment center in our list has: (a) The Gold Seal of Approval from the Joint Commission or a CARF accreditation for addiction services, (b) Composite online review score of 2.5/5 stars or better, (c) Robust programs that effectively treat dual diagnosis disorders in an inpatient setting.
Top Rated Inpatient Drug Rehabs in Rhode Island
AdCare Rhode Island
866-683-7952 | Visit Website
1950 Tower Hill Road, North Kingston, Rhode Island 02852
Services included are individual, group, and family therapy, medication management, outdoor recreation, fitness, expressive therapy, education, nutrition management, and more. Clients play an active role in deciding what the best course of treatment is for their specific conditions.
What They Treat: Dual diagnosis substance abuse and anxiety or depression.
Levels of Care: Detox, Residential Treatment
Butler Hospital provides its residents daily nutrition meals, group meetings, therapeutic groups, walks, relaxation activities, and more depending on what each client needs. They utilize a variety of therapies and groups to provide a comprehensive treatment plan.
What They Treat: Dual diagnosis substance abuse and depression, anxiety, OCD and PTSD.
Levels of Care: Inpatient Detox, Inpatient Treatment, PHP, IOP
The Providence Center
401-383-6433 | Visit Website
530 North Main Street, Providence, Rhode Island 02904
The Providence Center provides a variety of treatment options for adults and children. They offer flexible programs during the day and night and a wide range of continuing care support options for once detox and residential treatment have been completed. They also provide women-specific treatment programs
What They Treat: Dual diagnosis substance abuse, depression, anxiety, and PTSD.
Levels of Care: Detox, Residential Treatment, PHP, IOP, Sober Living
Online Reviews: D
Accreditations: CARF Accredited
Rhode Island Addiction & Mental Health Support
Additional Resources For Finding Help in Rhode Island:
- NAMI Rhode Island Helpline: 401-331-3060
- BH Link: A mental health services and crisis intervention organization that provides support and help to the citizens of Rhode Island.
- Read our actionable guide to finding an inpatient drug rehab near me.
- Find out why Joint Commission Accreditation Matters.
- Search for more Joint Commission Accredited Facilities on QualityCheck.org.
Overdose Prevention Resources
- In the event of a suspected overdose call 911 and monitor the individual until paramedics arrive.
- NEXT Distro – Rhode Island: A national overdose prevention organization, their website provides a wealth of naloxone resources all over Rhode Island.
- Prevent Overdose RI: An organization partially funded by the government of Rhode Island, they provide information for harm reduction practices and naloxone locator tools throughout the state.
- PONI RI: An overdose prevention organization, their name is an acronym for Preventing Overdose and Naloxone Information. As their name suggests, their website provides information about opioid overdoses and training courses for using naloxone to prevent overdose deaths.
- Samaritans of Rhode Island 24-Hour Crisis Line: 401-272-4044 or 800-365-4044
- Rhode Island Coalition Against Domestic Violence 24/7 Helpline: 1-800-494-8100
- Rhode Island Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline: 1-800-742-4453
Addiction Recovery Support Meetings
- Alcoholics Anonymous – List of AA meetings in Rhode Island.
- Narcotics Anonymous – The New England Region of Narcotics Anonymous website features a full list of NA meetings in the state.
- Crystal Meth Anonymous – Find CMA meetings all over Rhode Island.
- Cocaine Anonymous – List of CA meetings in the state of Rhode Island.